And you say, 'all things pass, into the night.'"
-- Q Lazzarus, "Goodbye Horses"
Yes, I quoted that song. Is it wrong to admit that Buffalo Bill is my favorite character in the entire series of Hannibal movies? If so, I'm not sure I want to be right. (I'm totally dancing naked in front of a mirror in my head right now...)
I got myself out to the first Dark Shadows of the year! Hooray!
The night got off to a slow start, but it eventually picked up. It got a tad crowded, but that's exactly the reason they're doing it twice a month now instead of once.
As usual, people were excellent! Got to see the ooh-la-la Lady Ariellah and the lovely DJ Femme Mystique again; so all-in-all, an awesome-sauce evening for me!
In other crazy news, there's a whole slew of awesome concerts coming up:
1) Jackalope and Left Spine Down at the DNA Lounge (1/22)
2) Emilie Autumn at Slim's (2/2)
3) GIGANTOUR!! with Megadeth and Motorhead at the San Jose State Event Center (2/23)
4) Adam Ant at the Regency Ballroom (2/24)
5) Stromkern at the DNA Lounge (3/18)
6) Everything Goes Cold and Chapter One at the DNA Lounge (3/20)
7) Faderhead and Savi0r at the DNA Lounge (3/21)
8) Aesthetic Perfection at the DNA Lounge (4/12) UPDATE: This show appears to have been CANCELLED.
Find further details and updates on the One-Time Events page!
Also, for all you Club Nocturne fans, Club Nocturne's next installment will be on 1/28 and, this is important, will be at the EZ5 Bar in San Francisco (no longer at the Vagabond in Oakland).
-- Mr. M.