I've been a huge flake lately.
I'm going to try to lay most of the blame on the holidays and related issues, even though many of you probably won't believe me. Hopefully I'll get my shit together and get back into the blog here soon.
Make sure you check out the club, event, and calendar pages! There have been a number of changes with the new year to the event landscape. For instance -
- Dark Shadows is now 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month.
- Dancing Ghosts has moved to Dark Shadows' old 3rd Friday slot.
- Club Nocturne is running in San Francisco at the EZ5 Bar for the foreseeable future.
- DieMaschinen is no longer at the Cat (and may very well be dead. No updates on their website.)
- Anti-Life will be kicking off the first Wednesday in January with their inaugural ball and may be running every first Wednesday at Cafe Du Nord.
-- Mr. M.